To qualify for credit for SCAAP's 2023 Annual Meeting, you must complete the session evaluation for each session you attend:
- Only registered, logged-in attendees will be able to access these items. If the "current status" bar reads "NOT ENROLLED," log in with the BLUE LOGIN button.
- LOG IN WITH THE EMAIL YOU USED TO REGISTER FOR THIS MEETING AND THE PASSWORD YOU RECEIVED THROUGH THE WHOVA APP. (If you cannot find the email, the password is the same as the Whova Invitation Code, listed on the app download signage at the registration desk.)
- If you need to change your Profile information, add your credentials, or change your password, use the GREEN EDIT YOUR PROFILE button.
- You can check your progress by viewing your Learner Transcript page.
- Sessions will not be available for evaluation before they have ended.
Please bookmark this page.
Available at the end of each session. Must be enrolled and logged in to access. If the "Current Status" bar says "NOT ENROLLED," then log in with the BLUE LOGIN button. If the blue login button says "Logout" then you are already logged in.
You may monitor your progress on the LEARNER TRANSCRIPT page.